[OM] Re: The Pentax K10D

Subject: [OM] Re: The Pentax K10D
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:50:38 +0000
This grabbed my attention: "This product will be continuously upgraded by
incorporating newly developed image sensors, with its final effective
megapixels expected to reach a 30-megapixel level."

That could make my RB-67 outfit go away. And the E-1 would still be good enough
for day-to-day stuff.

Walt, who has an old '65 Poontax Spotmatic that still works

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>