[OM] Re: Film Vs. Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Film Vs. Digital
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
That sounds like Chagas disease. Which can be very debilitating but first
symptoms after about
10-20  years, but does not kill for many years ,shortens life expectancy. It
causes damage to the
heart I believe. An orphan disease because it affects mainly third world poor
people in central
and South America so no market for drug/vacine companies. Occasionally found in
US in rural South.
The tick that causes it typically lives in the thatch roofing where it occurs.
Common cause of
infection is rubbing your eyes after having your hands be contaminated by bug
fecaes.
Tim Hughes