[OM] Re: Semi-OT Battery Rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-OT Battery Rant
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
> > Speaking of which, did you ever get your car clean?
> > (You should have seen what we did to that poor car in
> > Oklahoma!)

I'm still trying to clean my Audi after stuffing the Isle Royale
Zuikonuts into it.

BTW, an A4 is fine if just the driver is 6'4", but not so good
when you have four guys about the same height.  BB got delivered
first.  The others had to ride for an hour with backpacks on
their laps. (down an awesome twisty two-lane road--driver was
happy, passengers were a little green).

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com