[OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:57:12 -0700
Beautiful image!

Having the vanishing points at nearly equal distances from the center gives
it a wonderful look. If the picture were taken from a different postion it
likely wouldn't have been as good.

The hexagonal top of the tower on the right suffers a little from the wide
angle perspective. The pointed tower in the distant left looks great. It
would be VERY interesting to see an image taken with a 15mm (or the 7-14
D.Zuiko) from the same position.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>

I'll bite.  For anyone who knows Bruges in Belgium, (or its tourist
posters/guidebooks) this is rather a classic "3 X's on ground: place
tripod here"

http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery/bruges%20websized.jpg

Taken with OM4, probably velvia, Vivitar 19-35 at 19mm setting.

br
jez