[OM] Re: Semi-OT Battery Rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-OT Battery Rant
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:17:01 -0400
Wow!  When do we get to see the pix?  ;o)

Wildlife films are amongst my favorites because I enjoy learning about
the 'natural world' AND admire the work of the cinematographers.
Their combined abilities in photography and biology/zoology humble me.
 The concocted 'drama' of feature films pales by comparison.

ScottGee1