[OM] double and triple posts

Subject: [OM] double and triple posts
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 07:06:50 -0400
Sorry about all the repeat messages of mine that have shown up in the past
24 hours.  I use my Gmail account for the OM list and use their POP server
to download to my Windows mail program where I read and post from.  Over the
last week or so I noticed quite a few of my messages were not getting
through so I re posted them and most of the time the re posts worked.
Yesterday, another message didn't get through so I went to the Gmail site on
the web to try and post from there.  Almost immediately after doing so, a
bunch of my old messages that didn't post in the past showed up on the
list.  I'm not sure what is going on... maybe something to do with the fact
that smtp.bcn.net (bcn is my provider) is sending my mail in Thunderbird
within Windows.  Anyhow, I apologize again for any confusion or
inconvenience I caused.

Richard L