[OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often

Subject: [OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:25:08 -0400
Hi Jim,

I have the following lenses for my E-1 which influences the selection of OM
lenses I use:
14-54mm f2.8-3.5, 11-22mm f2.8-3.5, 18-180mm, 50mm f2 macro.

My most used OM lenses are:
135mm f4.5 (with 65-116mm auto tube). This is a killer lens on the E-1.
180mm f2.8. Good reach on an E body good for graduation pics.
85mm f2.0. I shot my Nature tope with the E-1 using this lens.

I used to use the 50mm f2 OM Zuiko but since getting the DZ 50mm the auto
aperture advantage won me over. Like AG I will echo the difference of image
personality from the OM lenses over the DZ zooms being a big draw to using
selected lenses on the E system. It is useful to have the option of using my
OM lenses for tasks that the DZ's I have don't cover.

Dan S.