[OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often

Subject: [OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:43:42 -0400
Yes, I did mean to mention the 24/2.8 also with respect to even the
smaller sensor cameras.  That based on Moose's link this morning
<http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/> having to do with testing non-EOS
lenses on EOS cameras.  The 24/2.8 acquits itself very well even on full
frame sensors.

For those who didn't follow that link there is some interesting
commentary on lenses which exhibit "waveform (AKA 'gullwing' and
'moustache') distortion".  Such distortion is irregular and may be
difficult or impossible to correct with normal distortion correction
software such as PTLens.

Chuck Norcutt