[OM] Re: [OT] Early fall color at Horn Pond

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Early fall color at Horn Pond
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:54:23 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Well, this started out to be semi-on-topic.  I started out to take some
> shots with OM mount macros on the 5D at mid-morning.  But I just didn't
> have the light and color in the leaves that I found during a walk later
> in the day.   But what I had with me then was the A1 which works very
> well for grab shot close-ups and the anti-shake is great when you don't
> have a tripod.  I loved the color so I thought I'd share anyhow.  These
> are straight out of the camera.
> <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/fall%20color/index.htm>

Like so many others, I like 49 and 92 a lot.

I also like the potential in 70; those berries are very pretty. The
background in the center and right is so bright and busy that it
detracts from the berries. Cropping off some of the right and toning
down the background really makes the berries the star of the show
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/CNorcutt/pict1770_std.htm>.

Moose