[OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often

Subject: [OM] Re: What OM lenses do you use on your E body - what for & how often?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 16:24:10 +1000
Jim,

I have the ZD 14-45 & ZD 40-150 which cover the equivalent range of 28 to
300 in 35mm so I find the only OM lenses I shoot with the E-300 are the
macros 50/3.5, Tamron 90/2.5 and a variety of lenses on the OM bellows.  On
the bellows, with a variety of adapters, I can mount Zuikos, Nikkors and
several enlarging lenses which work well.  Another lens which is useful is
the 8mm Peleng (circular fisheye on 35mm) which makes a great full frame
fisheye on the E-300, this lens has a Nikon mount but is no problem with a
cheap Nikon to 4/3 adapter.

...Wayne