[OM] Re: OT Computer monitor question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Computer monitor question
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:16:31 +0200
Thanks for all your comments.

I haven't made a dicision on replacing either of the screens, graphics cards
or computers.

What I will do is try to get the best out of the set up I now have. See how
far it really can get me and when it falls short, I'll better know what to
look for. So now it is time to get myself into the colour calibration
circus!

Cheers,
Bart