[OM] Re: OT Computer monitor question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Computer monitor question
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 16:47:46 -0400
I'm jumping in late, so I missed the beginning of the thread.  I don't have
any CRT monitors any more.  Can't see any need.  My personal favorite is my
Dell 2405FPW.  It's been replaced by the 2407, which means the 2405 can be
picked up pretty cheaply (relatively).  I bought mine for $525.

1920x1200.  24" diagonal.  Simply beautiful.

As for graphics cards, darn near any DVI capable card is fine. I prefer
nVidia (more because ATI screwed me than anything else).

Tom