[OM] Re: Vivitar/Kiron 28/2 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar/Kiron 28/2 questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:34:19 -0400
Gary's tests on the Zuikos and the Kiron showed that all of them had
reached max performance by f/8.  When I do my comparison shots later
today I'll do one stop increments up to f/8.  I'll also use the
neighborhood and hyperfocal or near hyperfocal distances so I don't have
any problem with manual focusing.

Chuck Norcutt