[OM] toyo optics lens

Subject: [OM] toyo optics lens
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:47:07 -0400
I picked up (too) many lenses and bodies on my (idiotic/addictive ) OM
oboy buying splurge last winter. I'm hoping to part with some of the
bodies and lenses this winter so I can buy more/better ones! Attempting
to keep the budget ~fixed as part of the 12 step program.

Anyway, one lens is a "Toyo Optics MC Auto Zoom 2.8-4 28-80". It's
obviously old but in good shape and I kinda like it & will hang onto it.

I googled around a bit but couldn't find much, so I ask here as to the
quality of Tokyo glass and perhaps even the 28-80.

TIA

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)