[OM] Re: Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
"Fact is, for me, I'm on a timeline now.  I will get a
new camera
soon regardless of who is ready.  If it means getting
a BXTPDB,
so be it. I'm resigned to that fact.  But, for me, it
totally
has to do with pixel-count. Nothing more, nothing
less. The
E-400 would have been a shoe-in -- had it been made
available in
the USA. I guess, I'm going to have to go the
Ca-hack-hack-hack-n-cough-wheeze-on route.  If I
wanted an E-500
or E-330 I would have bought one by now."

AG I am with you on that one. I am thinking about the
Pent*x k10d or the N*kon D80 right about now!
According to the Olympus Japan site that someone else
provided a link for: there are "5 Olympus E bodies".
5? In what part of the world?

http://mail.yahoo.com