[OM] Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:45:36 +0100
I have one of the above and intend selling it (to get out of debt not into
digital) so I gave it a detailed inspection to accurately describe its
condition. Horror of horrors there is a scratch on the front element. I
cannot believe that I would miss something like that when I bought it and I
know I have done nothing to cause it since owning it. The only explanation
that I can think of is that the local repair shop must have done it when
they remedied the loss of click stops on the aperture ring a short time
after I got it.

The scratch can be seen at about the 4 o'clock position on the shot below
and my question is can anyone hazard a guess at what kind of beating I am
going to take on its value? I am primed for wisecracks as well as sensible
advice :-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/Temp_03.htm

--Graham