[OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:21:23 -0400
As Walt said it amounts to nothing as to lens performance but probably
lots on monetary value.  Probably enough to warrant asking John or Clint
if they have a spare front element anymore and what it will cost.  Maybe
even an exchange deal.  Someone somewhere has a real beater with a front
element in much, much, much worse condition than this.  And it's
probably still taking great pictures.

Chuck Norcutt