[OM] Re: While Oly twiddles their incrtutable thumbs.. [ was Not much t

Subject: [OM] Re: While Oly twiddles their incrtutable thumbs.. [ was Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...]
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck wrote:
> So many cameras do poorly on incandescent white balance
> whether auto or the incandescent setting that I don't believe
> it's an "error".

Bingo!  I personally find that the indandescent setting on my
cameras give me an unrealistic "cold" image.  It especially
shows up in the highlights.  Keeping it on the warm side is how
we "expect" to see the scene.  But, I'm also one to run my WB on
the warm side with flash too...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com