[OM] Re: Looking for an inexpensive general purpose digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for an inexpensive general purpose digital
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:04:07 -0400
Not quite.  I didn't find it since I was looking for Z7590 (which
dpreview lists but did not review) and what you have found in the first
link is DX7590.  Based on the similarity of model number and specs they
must be pretty close if not identical.  There is a model number match in
the user reviews and it looks like most people like it a lot.  Gotta
love a 10X zoom.

Chuck Norcutt