[OM] Re: Not a peep?

Subject: [OM] Re: Not a peep?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:27:48 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Did no one have a single comment on my three lens test?  It even had an
> OM mount Kiron in it and a real (though somewhat crippled) Zuiko.
> Matter of fact I think the Zuiko won at f/5.6 and f/8 or the only two
> relevant apertures I could test.  But it was a close run thing in the
> center.

Well,,, I wouldn't have commented yet anyway. I don't usually get around
to perusing serious stuff 'til later in the day.

It's very nice of you to do the comparison, but really, how many folks
beyond priit will find much of value to them in the moment?

I don't have any of the tested lenses, so the info would only be of use
if I were to become interested in buying a new 28 mm OM mount lens. As I
already have two, my old Viv f2.5 and a newer to me Zuiko f2, that's
isn't likely.

Moose