[OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.

Subject: [OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:15:16 +1000
...then there's the Nikkor 105/2.5 which seems to be regarded as the standard
to judge any other portrait lens.  Ag might even find it's nicer (technical
term) than the 100/2.8 Zuiko.  By all accounts the manual focus Nikkors work
very well on the D200 body.

...Wayne

> Daniel Sepke <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> I have say AG I am with Winsor on this one. I realize you have a very
> deep
> relationship with two very specific lenses but I do think you should
> consider the options that N or perhaps F*ji could offer you with the
> D200
> and the S5 (if you can live with the pixel count & price on the S5).
> Since
> they are essentially the same camera with different sensors coupled to
> exceptional support for older F mount lenses it is possible you could
> find
> some magic in there. Maybe you could even consider sourcing another
> example
> of the SN 35mm f2.8 Zuiko that offers some of your personal magic and do
> some "surgery" to make it fit?
>
> Dan S.

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com