[OM] Re: E-Thing Snarling

Subject: [OM] Re: E-Thing Snarling
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:33:20 -0400
I think you have it exactly.  The pro cameras are at 12-16MP and I don't
think there's any 4/3 sensor ready to play in that league yet.  The
secondary problem is there may not be one in the reasonable future
either.  They should have produced an E-3 with 8MP when the consumer
lines moved up.  Then it would be more reasonable to be waiting for the
12MP E-5.

Chuck Norcutt