[OM] Re: OT - electric car

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - electric car
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:27:51 -0400
A while ago, GM quietly collected all the electric cars they had made
and had them shredded out in the desert.  GM claimed there was no public
interest in them.  Yeah?  have to make them first.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net