[OM] Re: QA310 modification and trivia

Subject: [OM] Re: QA310 modification and trivia
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:57:40 -0400
I have some 80's era Sunpaks and Vivitars and, of course, some T-32's.
None of them measures more than the T-32's which are about 12 volts.
The only high voltage flash I have is my original Vivitar 283 purchased
to go with my original OM-1.  Probably late 70's since I continued to
use flash bulbs for a while on the OM-1.  That old 283 measures about
250 volts.

Chuck Norcutt