[OM] Re: #181 : #182

Subject: [OM] Re: #181 : #182
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:24:44 +0000
I really enjoy stepping out onto the deck with the day's first cup of coffee
and watching them fly over, listening to their oddly musical nasal honking.
They just better not try to land here. We've got enough crap already.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --