[OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.

Subject: [OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:18:10 -0400
When the E-400 is available, it will probably show up in dealers ads. So
in a way, it will be available in the US, just through a different
middle man.  Don't know what that will mean regarding factory service
though.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net