[OM] Re: OT: Sigma's new DSLR/foveon sensor camera

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Sigma's new DSLR/foveon sensor camera
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
According to one of Foveon's technical people I asked at a talk on night that
the current gulf war
started, they had a 2year exclusive agreement for the large sensors. The
agreement started
sometime before that date, but I don't rememeber exactly when. Small sensors
and/or video were not
encumbered.
In  any case the original agreement is long since over.

Tim Hughes