[OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.

Subject: [OM] Re: The end of the world as we know it--part 400.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:32:55 -0400
This kind of thing regularly ended up in court in the 80's.  Product
says Olympus on it, warranty card says it's got a 1 year warranty (or
will importer remove warranty cards?).  Customer just wants it fixed,
should the customer be punished because Olympus America didn't import
it?  Back then, they decided to fix the imports and then bill Olympus
Japan, instead of creating an angry customer.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net