[OM] Totally OT. Old rockers still rock

Subject: [OM] Totally OT. Old rockers still rock
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:08:24 +0000
Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, after more than 30 years, made their
first TV appearance on the Jay Leno show a couple of weeks ago. Last night,
they were on Letterman, and I just now came in from rubbing on the Toontown toy
truck to watch the noon news, and I see they appeared today on The View. Glad
they're coming out of semi-obscurity now. Seger is one of my all time
favorites. I put "Night Moves" on repeat sometimes around midnight when my
wife's off visiting her folks and, being unsupervised, I've had a little too
much to drink.

I awoke last night to the sound of thunder;
How far off. I sat and wondered.
Started humming a song from 1962;
Ain't it funny how the night moves;
When you just dont seem to have as much to lose?
Strange how the night moves;
With autumn closing in.

News is all bad. Back to the truck.

Walt