[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:51:44 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
>> All I have been trying so hard to ask of all of you is just to
>> have a modicum of faith.

> When Olympus-America officially states that they'll not be
> bringing into the USA, I'd suggest that a "modicum of faith" has
> nothing to do with it. This is purely the most insane decision
> the entire Olympus organization could make.

Hold on, hold on...you're as quick to jump to conclusions as my adult (in
years only) daughter is!

They didn't say EVER! Just not right now...

> Then, our intelligence is insulted by the display of a block of
> wood and some pipe dream of "someday we'll release a functional
> block of wood, but we have no idea when, or what it will do."

I guess you had to know what the whole story was on THAT one, too.
someone here told the whole story, but you had to read it...
Or, do you just read what you want?
Mr. Jump-to-conclusions!

> My faith in this company died many years ago.
>
> AG

Ah well, then why bother...

keith