[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:32:00 -0700
I miss mine too.  My daughter is still using it to shoot images of her horses.
I have always wondered why Olympus did not expand on it.  That camera has
probably the best image stabilization I have ever seen.  I have a Panasonic
FZ20 and a Konica Minolta Z5 and neither IS even starts to compare  to the Uzi.
 Some really great shots have been made with that 2MP camera.
Paul in Portland OR