[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 01:10:42 +0200
On 9/29/06, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had a little T3. Ergonomically, it was not terrific, but what a
> great lens.

I treated myself to a G2 system some time ago.
I'm all new to this modern auto-focus stuff, and I hadn't worked with these
rangefinder thingies before. But I must say the slides I ran through it
turned out stunning. These Zeisses are real gems. Or do the shots only
*seem* beautifull because the preview you had through the puny rangefinder
is so crappy....

Controls of the cam are near OK, though they somehow overlooked elementary
things like a spotmeter.

Anyhow I haven't made up my mind if the never-existing fantasy digital back
we all want and never get would go to the G2 or the OM-4. Oh well, it's a
moot point anyhow.

Regards,
Bart