[OM] Re: [OT]thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]thoughts
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:29:07 +0000
I somehow struck some mysterious, heretofore unknown key combination by
accident that terminated my composition and launched it unbidden into the
electricity. I was simply going to finish the last sentence like this:

I don't really NEED anything more than what I've got already, but I do have a
hankering for new and better toys, and when the new and better toys aren't
forthcoming, particularly when they've been promised and their virtues extolled
with great hyperbole, I get a little testy.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --