[OM] Re: #184

Subject: [OM] Re: #184
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:47:05 +0100
Hi Jason,

I waited around hoping to get the swans and cygnets in among the cattle
crossing but the swans were waiting too until the cattle had moved through.

I did get one of the swans about level with where the two cows are entering
the water but by then the last of the cows had moved to the left and the
composition was weaker. The clouds were like that all weekend and even
better the early part of this week. Forecast isn't so good for this weekend
but I will be shooting with that other brand of camera :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham