[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:50:29 +0000
Yes. The What If? factor.
You can fill a book with What if's, but one thing is certain, you are
losing money because of the 10MP minimum demand.

So I would think you have only two options:

1. Buy an E-400 from Europe
2. Buy a Nikon or Canon and the lenses needed.

The E-400 is cheaper, but there is some risk, and we don't know if the
E-400 will come with international warranty as my E-1.

So the choices is basically lower cost vs. less risk.
J.

http://jonr.light.is/
http://www.4-3system.com/