[OM] Re: Manual focusing of the e500?

Subject: [OM] Re: Manual focusing of the e500?
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:33:09 -0500
Any tip on customizing E300 ? When I use A mode and need to switch to S
mode, the shutter speed from A mode should become the shutter speed of S
mode, the same logic should be same for going from A to M, S to M or S to A.
The default setting on E300 is S/A/M maintaining separate values. I really
want this feature, don't know if possible !?

-kem

On 9/29/06, Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can also customize the AF/AE lock button to accuate a one-time S-AF
> when in MF mode.
>
> http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/oly-e/e500-sett.html#MF

when you were born, a problem was solved