[OM] Re: Is this legit?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is this legit?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:16:18 -0400
Sad that we have a to ask this question so much now.

After looking at their Web site, I'd say yes.  They certainly *look* legit.

Have you called Andrea to chat with her?

Of course you'll have to negotiate a fair fee for usage.  Others here
are more plugged into that aspect than I.

Congratulations!/ScottGee1