[OM] Re: [OT]thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]thoughts
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
> I am familiar with the solar source of the chain of life, but
> I still do not give off solar energy...

Ah, you have the "Producers" which are plants, the "Consumers"
which are those things that eat plants and eat things that eat
plants and finally you have the "Decomposers" which turn
"Producers" and "Consumers" into "Nutrients".

Consumers breath air and exhale Carbon Dioxide. Consumers, when
they croak become food for the Decomposers.  Nutrients are
consumed by the Producers and the CO2 is absorbed and converted
with the external energy source (typically the sun) which then
produces plant material and exhausts oxegon as a byproduct.

My fourth-grader just covered this section in science last week.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com