[OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager

Subject: [OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:26:58 -0700 (PDT)
I so much want to believe him.  But five months till PMA is an
aweful long time to wait--knowing full well that the 5DmII (or
6D) will be announced at the same time too.  Nikon will have the
D3X and Sony will have another iteration. Pentax could very well
be introducing their new 645 digital.

Wait till PMA?  Maybe.  If I can address my current needs
somehow, I probably could.  But what happens when PMA 2007 rolls
around and the same empty promises are repeated?  Just how many
PMA/Photokina cycles do we have to wait through?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com