[OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager

Subject: [OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:18:07 -0700
The grid can be switched on an off via a custom setting depending on
how you like your viewfinder. The 10.5 lens is a fisheye. The image
converts nicely to rectilnear with Nikon software which you have to
buy. The Nikon Capture 5 is pretty amazing stuff. It could
conceivably replace Photoshop for a lot of people and much, much
easier to use with a simple interface unlike anything I have ever
seen before.

The Ikonta definitely sounds like a first class fang to me.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA