[OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager

Subject: [OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:02:25 +0200
K.

The list has very high regards for Olympus, but faith, belief and grit
are very much
'laden' words. They are causing much of the troubles our beautifull
world is going
through.

I have bought an olympus again, bu I have a friend with a D200, and
that is a very
fine piece of equipment, very capable. I just like to go out with him,
taking pictures, and we don't discuss our equipment.

And if I would need a higher pixel count for a commision, right now,
I'ld have to buy now.

I suppose the future will bring good things from Olympus, but as well
from other manufacturers.

And as the saying goes, it difficult to gain trust back, once lost. It
requires a lot of hard work.

And concerning the pro user, honestly, an E-1 replacement has been long
overdue.

All promisses and concept remain virtual, till realised!

(just like my plans remain virtual, until build and inhabited)

Iwert.

Op 30-sep-06 om 18:17 heeft khen lim het volgende geschreven: