[OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager

Subject: [OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 08:54:30 +0800
If the lenses and body do not claim they are usable under rain
(splash-proof) I will not risk just by knowing "some of them are O-ringed".
D200 just claims "additional sealing for dust and moisture", don't know
about their lenses. If they are good enough the manufacture will sure claim
about it.

C.H.Ling