[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:47:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2006 7:23:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If not,  and if Olympus tanks on us one more
time, I will have considered it a nice  run, but will move on.

OK, so where will the Pentax 645 adventure be held?  Just make sure  there is
a two ply palace and I will be a candidate for the adventure.   Doubt that
any of the other travelers will want to share a shelter, but maybe  you can
round up an unsuspecting soul or perhaps one who is hard of  hearing. <{8^)
Bill
Barber