[OM] Re: E-1rs ?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1rs ?
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 08:37:25 +0200
Interesting to see that this very early prototype looks more finished
than the
E-3 mock-up they are showing us now. Every button is named, very fine
detail
and there is a button for the CF-card door. I am starting to believe
the E-3
mock-up is just there to mislead us. I certeinly hope so... I'ld rather
like the E-1
form factor (They didn't change form going from 4 to 4Ti either).
But if there would be a wheathersealed E-XX taking the shape of the
E-1...

Iwert

Op 1-okt-06 om 08:17 heeft C.H.Ling het volgende geschreven: