[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:50:43 +0200
Le dimanche 01 Octobre 2006 08:33, Chris Barker a écrit :
> Well, Manuel, I think that the portraits are great, although 25-m2
> has a bit of distracting material to the left.

The distracting material on the left is called "a mother", and it's sometimes
difficult to remove while keeping the overall picture natural ;-)

> I like the photo of
> the cat but it looks a little soft.

The DOF is very shallow, but the focus is on the eyes and is sharp. The
picture was snapped inside an unlit barn, and the weather was cast.

> Where was your vacation?

here :
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=fr&q=&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=47.824163,-4.294195&spn=0.004632,0.010471&t=k&om=1

in the vicinity, you have everything : farms, fields, industry, old and modern
towns, sea shores, celtic relics... the "bigouden" county is crowded with
photogenic spots and is only about 20x30 kms ; I know the place since
childhood, on foot, bicyle, car, horse, boat, and every year i discover new
places.

another picture taken not far away :
http://perso.orange.fr/m-viet/21-loctudy.jpg

Thank you for your kind remarks,