[OM] Re: Some pictures...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pictures...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:11:56 +0100
You were not far from me then, Manuel.  We stayed in Plouhinec, near
Audierned a little to the northwest of you:

http://maps.google.com/maps?
f=q&hl=fr&q=&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=47.824163,-4.294195&spn=0.004632,0.010471&t
=k&om=1

You did an excellent job of maintaining faith with film, Manuel.  I
like the composition of the seaside shot, although it looks soft
again; I think it must be the scanning system, or perhaps my eyes and
my steadily failing monitor.

I took OMs, 645 and digital.  I spent only 3 days out of 14 with
film; I just hope that they come out OK when I have them developed.

I have to recommend Brittany.  The people, the weather, the wine, the
restaurants were all tres agreable.  I never thought that Finistere
would be so comfortable.  We will be back, even if we decide not to
buy a little "longere" there ;-).

Cheers

Chris