[OM] Re: E-1rs ?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1rs ?
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:06:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006, C.H.Ling wrote:

> And it is very interesting, seems that Olympus already knew their viewfinder
> is too small (the 1.2x and 2.5x finder mag.) and also the "Live View" was
> under development (with rotating LCD too).

I don't think it was a functioning camera, the picture I saw of the lens
opening didn't have a mirror box present.  I can't see how the eyepiece
would be able to display the image from the lens.  The description on the
card next to also reads: "E-1 Concept Mock Up for the first Four Thirds
Camera.  Sept. 2002".  It was likely a wooden mock-up, just like the
current E-3 one.
                                        -mark