[OM] Re: Whither Khen? pt. 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen? pt. 2
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:06:56 EDT
I haven't been able to read every message from the list lately, and since
posting my previous message a little earlier this morning, I've read several
interesting items on threads in the list from the last week or so. The
revelations about the next generation of Olympus DSLR that were made by Khen
and  in
the interview of Watanabe Akira are very encouraging. I just hope Olympus is
able to stay on a good time schedule for this next generation of the 4/3
system.  It looks like 2007 could be the year I go heavily into the Olympus
DSLR
system.

And Khen, we're really not a bad bunch. It's just that when you have been
shown the genius that Olympus demonstrated for a couple of decades in the OM
system, you keep hoping for the "next big thing." The reason we're all here is
that we love Olympus, even if we gripe some. I appreciate the new insights
you've given us into what the company is doing. Those of us who've been on the
list for a few years have speculated in the past about how much, if  any,
attention Olympus has paid to us, so now it's nice to have an  "insider"
amongst
us.

Greg