[OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager

Subject: [OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 02:26:44 +0800
On 01/10/06, keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> khen lim wrote:
> > Good on you, Keith. At least someone here shows faith, grit and belief
> for a
> > change.
> >
> > K.
>
> At least, what I got out of it was that the E-400 is the first of a
> series. A
> line of E-400's, whatever they're eventually called, but based on the
> first of
> the line's model, just like my beloved OM-1 was!

This E-xxx line will be distinctly on its own. The '4' signals a certain set
of design attributes like smallness. The next E-4xx is already being
finished as I write. You should see the next companion model arriving next
year. There is talk at the moment that it will add and not replace the
E-400. There is definitely no confirmation on this issue yet.

I anxiously await the introduction of the line and the lenses that accompany
> it!
>
> Next year is really going to be exciting for we Olympus owners!

You bet.

keith whaley

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx