[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:00:37 -0500
Mark Dapoz wrote:

> I could go on and on about all the technical inconsitencies in his stories
> (I've pointed out a few already) but I'm convinced that most, if not all
> of what he is saying is hogwash.  I don't believe a word if it anymore.
> At first it sounded good but now I think he's just a big hoax.

I hear ya. There's just too much missing: an explanation of how
someone who was 16-18 years old at the time became so closely
involved with the creation of critical products at a large
manufacturing company; avoiding specific questions and rebuttals
here on the list; and -- maybe what waves the biggest flag for me --
an explanation of why people he hasn't worked with closely for years
are willing to divulge business information that _my_ company would
fire me for revealing about _our_ business.

Oh, and I can't find anything on Google (using the phrase
discontinue olympus digital point shoot market) or anything on
Olympus' U.S. Web site about discontinuing their digital P&S
business. I cannot believe that ever happened.

I'm beginning to think Khen worked at the Wyoming factory....

Steve